Statement and Legal Disclaimer
- How we collect and the purpose for collecting personal data.
- What we do with personal data.
- The reasons for sharing personal data with other entities.
- How long we'll keep personal data.
- Your rights and choices regarding your personal data.
Collection of Personal Data
Your provision of personal data to us is voluntary. However, not providing certain personal data may result in the inability to use our services.
How We Use Your Information
- Visitors to our website.
- Individuals interacting with us on social media.
- Subscribers to our marketing communications.
- Contacts providing details at exhibitions, conferences, and marketing events.
- Individuals participating in surveys.
- Clients and their customers using our services.
- Individuals applying for a position at Coverite Projects.
When visiting our website, we may use third-party services (cookies) to track activity for improving user experience.
Social Media Interaction
Our engagement on social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram) will provide basic information on followers and engagement. No further details are provided unless a user identifies themselves as an individual.
Accuracy and Security
- Please provide accurate personal data and update it as necessary.
- We take reasonable steps to ensure the security of collected personal data. However, transmission over the internet may have associated risks.
Subscription to Coverite Projects Updates
Subscribers to Coverite Projects updates will receive communications, including news, project information, and event invitations, typically sent via email. Subscribers can unsubscribe by following the instructions in every email received.
We may collect résumés/curriculum vitaes from prospective employees and recruitment consultants. Data collected may include:
- Salary expectations/Reward
- Previous employment details
The recruitment process is supported by professional recruitment services.
Rights of Individuals
- Individuals have the right to inquire about information related to them and request amendment or deletion unless legal exemptions apply.
- The right of access includes information about the source, purposes, legal basis, methods of processing, data controller’s identity, and entities or categories of entities to whom personal data may be transferred.
- The right to rectify or erase personal data includes the correction of inaccurate data after verification.
Individuals have the right to contact Coverite Projects to inform us of any actual or potential issues in the processing of personal information. We will endeavor to manage and resolve complaints.
The length and time that Coverite Projects will retain data depend on how we obtained it and its purposes, including marketing activities.
Coverite.com.au is committed to privacy in accordance with the Guidelines for World Wide Websites issued by the Australian Privacy Commissioner. This statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this site.
Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. This information is collected for the purpose of providing further services, answering inquiries, or forwarding requests. Our intention is to protect your personal information in compliance with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of Information
Collecting Information on Registered Members
Registration with us is optional but may be required to access certain services. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, preferences on receiving updates and promotional material, and other information. Credit card details are only stored for payment processing and deleted once processed.
Personal information may be disclosed in situations where consent is given or when necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted. Disclosure may also occur in special situations where we have reason to believe it is necessary for legal action.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites. While no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure, we take reasonable steps to protect transmitted information.
Access to Information
We endeavor to keep secure any information held about you and ensure its accuracy. If you discover incorrect information, you may contact us to have it corrected.
When you visit this site, our server logs information provided by your browser for statistical analysis or systems administration purposes. No attempt will be made to identify users unless required by law.
Electronic Mail Address
Your email address provided electronically will only be used for the purpose for which you provide it and will not be added to a mailing list without your consent.
Subscription and Feedback Forms
Information provided through online forms is recorded for follow-up and statistical analysis. Only authorised Coverite Projects staff will have access to this information.
Links to Other Sites
Coverite.com.au is not responsible for the privacy practices of linked sites. If you have concerns, review the privacy policies of those sites.
GDPR Compliance – Changes in 2018
Coverite Projects does not market or sell products/services to UK or EU citizens; therefore, GDPR requirements do not apply.
Problems or Questions
For more information about privacy issues in Australia, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website at http://www.privacy.gov.au/.
If you are submitting personal information over the internet, you should be aware of inherent risks. While efforts are made to secure transmitted information, users should note the potential risks of transmitting information across the internet. Secure transmission facilities are not provided on this site.